AIM
Mugzie89

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Awww cute

I'm going to give it a nine... because it's cute and uplifting. Though it is simple it's very sweet and the music is perfect for it. Good job. =3

anime munters anime munters

That was EPIC

This had to be the most awesome flash I've seen!

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Simply amazing.

So much character! The voices were amazing and the story was genius. The art was brilliant as well! There should be more of these kind of flashes around. This was just amazing.

AdamCook responds:

Aah, you're very kind! We're all really glad you enjoyed it (and supreme thanks for the favourite)!

The Storybook Collab will produce more Flashes in this style as more people get interested in it.
I'll keep you posted when the next great project nears completion!

Cheers for your lovely comments!

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Well.

You certainly got a laugh out of me. Man I swear the things you come up with is hilarious!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

That was just...

AMAZINGLY WICKED! I loved it. I can't tell you one thing I loved about it cuz... I just love the whole damn thing! I was bought at the beginning! =D How engaging!

Bench Bench

Hmm... Yay for constructive criticism!

I like the fluidity of the animation through out the flash... that's a skill that some animators struggle with. It's a good smooth animation... though as far as the substance goes... it's a little confusing. I like the fight scene between the hand and the head though. Killer! Overall good job.

Junior Junior

HEY!

I liked Jerry! =O Anyway awesome flash. I like your stuff... always refreshing.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Jesus Christ!

I love you man! Just I fricken love you. You made me soooo fricken happy. I died laughing!

Not to mention like the new Bunny, I can't remember him being like that... so that means I have to go back and watch a few of them to see when that happened. He was always like the optimistic one from what I can remember. BUT BUNNY IS LIKE AWESOME!

Weary Blues From Waitin' Weary Blues From Waitin'

Nicely Animated

Her emotions were conveyed really well and I was entertaining to watch overall. It flowed well and the lip sync was really good! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more from you.

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Little Aviator

Well casted I have to say. Also I thought the story was beautifully done and made me smile. I think Newgrounds needs more flashes like this one... funny is good but this one kind of touches the heart a little. I thought it was very sweet and I have to fave it.